We’re looking for a creative, and enthusiastic UI/UX Designer to join ReferralCandy, a fast-growing venture-backed SaaS startup based in Singapore. You will be working on challenging problems in a results-focused work environment for a global product and an emerging brand. With millions of consumers involved in our referral programs, your work will have a significant impact from day one.
What you’ll do
• Design inspiring concepts from research insights and expressed objectives.
• Work collaboratively with other designers, engineers and marketers to both see your ideas through and amplify the opinions of others.
• Have the opportunity to work on one of two web products: build the future of online referral programs with [ReferralCandy](http://www.referralcandy.com) or rethink digital loyalty with [CandyBar](http://www.candybar.co).
• Communicate, support and present your designs to the team.
• Help shape and manage our brand’s visual identity as we evolve.
• Influence our design team’s culture and the way we work.
Who you are
• 0 – 2 years of UX or interaction design experience.
• Familiarity with using design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and Invision.
• You have a deep understanding of colour, typography, iconography, and a portfolio that showcases it.
• You have a love for visual storytelling.
• Ability to manage time responsibly, meet agreed on deadlines and be accountable for work.
• You have a high bar for getting it right and are not afraid to fail along the way.
• You have strong communication and teamwork skills. You enjoy collaborating and believe the whole is better than the sum of its parts.
• You are excited to learn about the technical aspects of the product. Knowledge of frontend development and coding is a bonus - but not required.
Apply via the URL link