[SHORT TERM PROJECT]
PebbleRoad is a strategy, design and innovation practice.
We enable digital business transformation through design by creating strategic clarity, building digital products and growing the capabilities of our clients. We believe in delivering meaningful change - which to us means ensuring our clients can sustain and scale the transformation by fundamentally setting up the organisation for continuous innovation.
We're looking for a senior brand designer to help us translate our essence into an impactful visual brand identity in efforts to elevate our brand experience.
- Clear ideation and exploration of brand assets
- Application to our various brand touchpoints
- Versatility and a drive to be creative and innovative
- Well versed with latest best practices, accessibility standards and trends
- Clear communication of design intent, rationale and impact
- Flexible with scheduling on this project
- Clarity on what input is needed to drive the project forward
- Should be proficient with the fundamental design platforms and tools
- 5 years or more in graphic and brand design
- In-depth knowledge of typography, iconography, colour, space and texture
- Designing for B2B brands: understanding the balance between business, design and our clients
- Creating brands from the ground up and providing creative direction for digital experiences
- Working collaboratively with team and senior leadership
We're looking to hire a freelance designer as this would be a short term project (estimated at around 2 - 4 weeks)
Email introduction, portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org