Roles and Responsibilities :
- Doing UX research to get insights in order to improve adoption and usage
- Adopting tools and aids of design in the daily design process.
- Documenting best design practices and implementing them wherever possible.
- Uphold design quality standards for your own scope of responsibility and within the team.
- Identifying problem areas and expressing design concepts verbally and visually.
- Clearly explain the rationale to a cross-functional team of researchers, designers, engineers, and product manager
- 4+ years of UX design or end to end product design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions, including Mobile app designing, dashboards, websites and for complete digital environments.
- A portfolio focused on UX work samples, Mobile (Android and Ios), web applications.
- Good communication skills, presentation and analytical skills.
- Knowledge and aptitude for design, development and user understanding.
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Knowledge of prototyping tools such as Framer, Principle, Figma, etc. is a bonus.
Apply via the URL link