We are looking for a talented Product Designer with 1-3 years of experience to join our design team as a part time designer at the beginning. We are looking for someone who can dive right into it, some experience in UX research and/or studies would be great, passion for well designed products that work for humans and are inclusive is highly desired.
You will be part of our design family and working closely with our product designer and product managers to deliver compelling solutions from small features all the way to full scale product designs and interactions for both Mobile and Web products.
You are someone that:
- Brings energy to the table
- Plays well with like-minded people and opposites.
- Welcomes design critique
- Don’t give up too fast
- Voice opinions
- Pays attention to details
- Asks questions
- Naturally curious
- Employs empathy in their design process
- Thrives in an agile fast moving environment
- Passionate about what you do
- Can juggle multiple tasks/projects
- Delivers on time
- Have experience working with engineers
- Knows how to defend design decisions
- Responsible and has good organizational skills
If this is you… keep reading...
What you'll do:
- Think in terms of design systems and make rational design decisions based on research, testing, and your experience
- Obsess over details
- Partner with engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception until launch
- Seek out creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems
- Help define the product by dreaming up new features and ideas
- Work as part of our design team on joint projects
- Conduct user research to identify and create personas
- Design user-flows and journeys
- Create wireframes and prototypes
- Collaborate with PM’s on user stories
- Design high-fidelity interfaces
- Plan and prototype micro-animations and interactions
That was a lot of writing... but if we still have your attention, please send our Head of Design your portfolio, resume and a brief intro about yourself.
Stay safe and thank you for applying! :)
This is a Part time position that has a potential to grow into a full time next year.