A junior to mid level designer with experience in product design between 1-3 years at least
How would your daily work look like? 🖥️
- You'll exercise your full range of product, interaction, and visual design skills on a daily basis as you work with and learn from our amazing Product Designers.
- Going through the design process from identifying problems to research, insights, brainstorm and iterating on solutions.
- Creating a world-class product from research to fine-tuning pixels to listening to feedback
- Participating in every phase of the development process from concepts to release
- Working together with PM, back-end and front-end devs to ship features into production
- Building a design system and processes with the design team as we scale
What kind of designer are you? 🦄
- A user advocate who has strong visual design skills to create a state-of-the-art UIs
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in designing software applications across platforms Web, Android and iOS
- Strong design process and understanding of good design methodologies as well as design frameworks.
- A great understanding of design tools such as XD, Figma, Framer, etc.
- Understanding of lean product development
- Generalist attitude and good team skills
- Ability to manage and work on multiple features concurrently
- Ability to design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- Designing products which fulfill both business and user needs.
- Excellent English skills are a must, as it's our internal working language