Avail Car Sharing
October 21, 2020
SF Bay Area
- 3-5 years of professional experience within the product design discipline.
- Prior experience in ecommerce or two-sided marketplaces is a must.
- Portfolio showcasing a range of dynamic web and mobile applications.
- Passion for solving customer needs through design.
- Solid understanding of the design process, information architecture, and usability best practices.
- Self-motivated to drive projects forward that have an undefined direction.
- Demonstrates ability to use a range of approaches (e.g. sketch, exemplars) to communicate design intent.
- Experience working in an Agile methodology and within a multi-disciplinary pod model.
- Comfortable co-leading teams through the product design phase.
- Proficient using Sketch, Figma, Adobe Suite, and prototyping tools (Marvel, inVision).
- Strong communicator possessing presentation and verbal & written communication skills.
- Exceptionally organized and very comfortable working with engineering leads and product managers.
- Comfortable in collaborative design environments. Able to iterate designs quickly and take & apply feedback to shape designs alongside other design colleagues.
- Can demonstrate a design portfolio of past work with low and high-fidelity demonstrations of design capabilities.
- Bachelors degree in design, computer science, information sciences, psychology, human factors and or HCI preferred.